A Bit About B2C...
At the heart of B2C Furniture, is our deep desire to make substance and style affordable to the environmentally conscious Australian.
We are an Australian owned Furniture Store and we believe our team is the key to our success!
This is an unbelievable opportunity to join a supportive team, in a rapidly growing business at our new Warehouse location in Sydney.
You must be motivated and thrive in a fast-paced team environment and always be willing to go the extra mile for the customer. A positive, can-do attitude is essential, as there will be times you will be required to think on your feet.
We’re not afraid to have fun but we love working hard too!
Maintaining a high standard of culture within our team is imperative at B2C Furniture. Each and everyone of our team players are of the strong belief that we are only as good as the people we surround ourselves with, and hold the qualities of respect, integrity, kindness and honesty in high regard. If you too are someone that adopts and values these qualities, we'd love to have you on board!
Qualifications & experience
- Personable nature and reliable with a strong work morale
- Must be a team-player that is willing to go above and beyond for not only the customer, but also your colleagues
- Forklift license essential
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Drive
- Previous experience in warehouse environment is favourable
Tasks & responsibilities
- Coordinate fulfilments in line with daily dispatch schedules
- Communicate with delivery carriers and ensure dispatch SLA's are adhered to on a consistent basis
- Ensure all procedures and paperwork for dispatches are adhered to, this includes data processing on the CRM
- Assist in monthly stocktakes
- Facilitate customer click & collect, in some cases, this may be the same day so you will need to be able to prioritize and re-act under time pressure
- Maintaining a clean and safe workplace environment.
- Complying with OH&S protocols and procedures, as well as potentially educating your team on safe workplace practices in line with OH&S standards
- Salary + super + bonuses
- Generous staff discounts
- Long term career opportunities
- B2C Furniture is a strong advocate of career progression with a wide support network for professional development
- A flexible and positive work environment where maintaining a high standard of culture is the core of the business
- A company where good performance is recognised and rewarded
If this role sounds like the perfect fit and this exciting opportunity interests you, we would love to hear from you! We can’t wait to have you as part of our B2C Furniture family!
Kindly note that only successful candidates will be contacted.