A Bit About B2C...
At the heart of B2C Furniture, is our deep desire to make substance and style affordable to the environmentally conscious Australian.
We are an Australian owned Furniture Store and we believe our team is the key to our success!
This is an unbelievable opportunity to join a supportive team, in a rapidly growing business at our new Warehouse location in Arndell Park, Sydney and grow your career with the success of the business.
You must be motivated and thrive in a fast-paced team environment. You will be expected to lead by example, have a positive, can-do attitude and demonstrate the ability to think on your feet.
We’re not afraid to have fun but we love working hard too!
Maintaining a high standard of culture within our team is imperative at B2C Furniture. Each and everyone of our team players are of the strong belief that we are only as good as the people we surround ourselves with, and hold the qualities of respect, integrity, kindness and honesty in high regard. If you too are someone that adopts and values these qualities, we'd love to have you on board!
Qualifications & experience
- Must possess good organizational, communication and time management skills
- Calm, approachable demeanour will setup you up for success in managing a faced-paced environment and team
- Forklift license essential
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Drive
- Proven experience as a Warehouse Team Leader with experience of
supervising and motivating a team
Tasks & responsibilities
- Nourish an efficient warehouse operation which is able to fulfil
operational and customer demand and meet set targets
- Possess a strong understanding of the roles and responsibilities of the team
- Empowering each member of the team to carry out their tasks and uphold the KPIs that have been set out
- Give clear direction to carry out the scheduled tasks for the day in time efficient manner
- Being flexible when unexpected priorities arise
- Leading by example and embodying the workplace’s values and culture at all times
- You will be the point man for the team that will report to you and will be responsible for maintaining a high level of performance and team morale
- Consult and work closely with the Melbourne Warehouse Manager and Team Leader to coordinate stock transfers / adequate inventory management and maintain accurate records
- Support organising and participate in stock takes at regular intervals
- Ensuring your team follows safe work practice guidelines and maintaining a high standard of workplace safety - ensuring that the team's safety training is up to date and relevant to their job description.
- Train new Warehouse operatives within area of responsibility
- Review ways to reduce waste
- Maintenance checks of machinery and technology used and reporting to operations when something needs to be addressed.
- Salary + super + bonuses
- Generous staff discounts
- Long term career opportunities
- B2C Furniture is a strong advocate of career progression with a wide support network for professional development
- A flexible and positive work environment where maintaining a high standard of culture is the core of the business
- A company where good performance is recognised and rewarded
If this role sounds like the perfect fit and this exciting opportunity interests you, we would love to hear from you! We can’t wait to have you as part of our B2C Furniture family!
Kindly note that only successful candidates will be contacted.