At the heart of B2C Furniture, is our deep desire to make substance and style affordable to the environmentally conscious Australian.
We are an Australian owned Furniture Store and we believe our team is the key to our success! We are looking for the next superstars who are enthusiastic, bright and bubbly people to join our team in our Melbourne and Sydney showrooms.
You must be motivated and thrive in a fast-paced team environment and always be willing to go the extra mile for the customer. A positive, can-do attitude is essential, as there will be times you will be required to think on your feet. You will work within our showroom team to assist both in-store & online customers and will also have close ties to our warehouse team in coordinating deliveries. Maintaining a high standard of culture within our team is imperative at B2C Furniture. Each and everyone of our team players are of the strong belief that we are only as good as the people we surround ourselves with, and hold the qualities of respect, integrity, kindness and honesty in high regard. If you too are someone that adopts and values these qualities, we'd love to have you on board!
Qualifications & experience
- Personable nature and reliable with a strong work morale
- Must be passionate about interior design and home décor with a creative flair, as our customers will look to you for knowledgeable advice on modern and contemporary styling in their home
- Must be a team-player that is willing to go above and beyond for not only the customer, but also your colleagues
- Retail and/or customer service experience required
- Weekend availability is essential
- Must be confident and possess strong interpersonal skills with a high standard of communication
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Drive
- Positive attitude and must be willing to think on your feet, whilst managing your own work-flow with great organisational/prioritisation skills
- Capacity to juggle multiple tasks with a flexible, 'can-do' attitude
- Experience of resolving customer concerns or complaints and making quick decisions to ensure happy customers
- Personal presentation and pride in your appearance - our furniture is stylish and so are you
Tasks & responsibilities
- Build and obtain sound knowledge of product range
- Confidently manage customer enquiries - phone, email and walk-in traffic
- Build a comprehensive understanding of delivery channels and processes
- Process online and in-store orders on CRM system
- Maintain a clean and presentable showroom
- Hourly rate + super
- Long term career opportunities
- B2C Furniture is a strong advocate of career progression with a wide support network for professional development
- A flexible and positive work environment where maintaining a high standard of culture is the core of the business
- A company where good performance is recognised and rewarded
If this role sounds like the perfect fit and this exciting opportunity interests you, we would love to hear from you! We can’t wait to have you as part of our B2C Furniture family!
Please email your resume or expression of interest to email@example.com
Kindly note that only successful candidates will be contacted.